3/20/24

Watch This Incredible Heavy Duty Rollover Recovery in Action!


Watch This Incredible Heavy Duty Rollover Recovery in Action! Sick of container rollovers yet? Neither are we! I tried to include the entirety of the video, from the moment Alex showed up until the moment we left just to show you how fast and efficient we are at this. I've received some hater comments occasionally saying "you'd be done an hour faster if you didn't film" as if the filming takes up hours. This video should put all those haters to rest! Hector arrived first in our 50ton Vulcan wrecker, then Alex in Big Flipper, our 75ton rotator, followed by myself in the infamous Hulk, a 2020 50ton rotator. Weight inside the container was approximately 40,000lb, and our usual tag team method of the rotators controlling the container while the wrecker controlled the cab went as smooth as ever. I tried a new viewing angle with my 360 camera on the auxiliary line, what did you guys think of this? If popular, I will definitely use it more often. Don't forget to head to www.pepestowla.com/shop after the video and grab your cool Pepe's swag to represent your favorite tow company! ►All footage was shot with an iPhone 14 Pro and Alex's GoPro, and my Insta360 1" RS. I also edit my own footage using DaVinci Resolve Studio.

Pepe's Towing Service

81.8K subscribers

No comments:

Post a Comment